Reproductive Health Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: Reproductive Health Officer
Band/ Level / Grade: 8B
Location: AL Hodida governorate
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and in 22 US cities, the IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home. The IRC Yemen Country program has been established in 2012, and currently is implementing coordinated Health, Nutrition, Environmental Health (WASH), Economic Recovery and Development, Women Protection and Empowerment and Education programming in eight governorates. The IRC Yemen Country Program operates with main offices in Aden and Sana’a. Other subfield offices include Abyan, Hodeida and Al Dhale, with the Al Dhale office covering Lahj, and the Abyan office covering activities in Shabwah.
This position is a support position to Al Hodida reproductive health as part of a larger primary health care intervention that includes maternal and child health.
Detailed responsibilities and tasks:
- Ensure that the goals and objectives of the project are met the project proposal, work plan and M & E Plan
- Ensure that all RH/FP activities are implemented in the location.
- Coordinate and builds strong linkages and partnerships with other agencies, partners and MOH.
- Coordination and represent IRC in meetings, workshops, task force meetings.
- Timely collection of Reproductive health data and maintaining quality data management system for RH services.
- Keep health program activity records both in soft and hard copies and provide activity reports as the need arises by IRC and the donor timely.
- Ensures that RH interventions are utilized per the standard protocols, policies and guidelines as prescribed by the MOH and WHO.
- Coordinate and conducting workshops, training and presentations of RH activities.
- Work closely with the Health Manager in management of the grant budget
- Raise PRs as required after discussion with colleagues.
Required qualification and experience.
- Health Professional (Doctor/Midwife) with at least one year of experience practicing MCH.
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged situations.
- Experience of a flexible approach to handling and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team working skills.
Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong observational skills.
- An interest in the process of pregnancy and birth.
- Digital literacy: Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook and the internet.
- Communication skills, English Language preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work in remote and insecure environments.
The IRC and IRC workers implement to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and implements policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل