Monitoring and Reporting Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Post Title: Monitoring and Reporting Officer
Organization: Social Fund for Development – Taiz Branch Office.
Location: Taiz City
Employment Type: Full-Time
Duration: 1 year with the possibility of extension based on availability of funding, need for position and performance.
Application closing Date: 30-09-2022
Background Information: CCT Program
The SFD’s Conditional Cash Transfers Program (CCT) in Nutrition designed to respond to the urgent needs of the poorest families affected by the ongoing conflict and stimulate demand for nutrition, maternity and child services to improve the nutritional status of malnourished children and women in targeted areas using a complementary and integrated approach which includes a promotion, protection and resilience building. Since October 2016 the CCT program was able to support 732K women and children, provided health education sessions, monthly cash transfer short-term employment in social services in nutrition for young females and facilitated access to the nutrition services and treatment.
Social Fund for Development is looking for talented and passionate candidates with high integrity to strengthen its capacity to respond urgently to the crisis with the right skills. In this regard, SFD is seeking to recruit Monitoring and reporting professionals to be part of its CCT program team.
Under the overall guidance of the Health and social Protection unit and the direct supervision of the SFD Branch Manager , the Monitoring and reporting Officer is responsible for the effective and efficient performance of the following duties:
1. Participating in developing and implementing an M&E Plan for the program's activities in accordance with the program result framework
2. Tracking the program inputs, activities, processes, outcomes and monitor the achieved against the targets.
3. Monitoring the timely data inputs from the field and conduct verifications to ensure its quality.
4. Working as Monitoring, reporting & IT officer to ensure that the system is capturing all the data needed for baseline and follow up reporting.
5. Conducting regular field visits to project sites and solicits beneficiaries' feedback, case studies, human stories and lessons learned for reporting purpose.
6. Monitoring the program risk register on a regular basis and flag any high risks that may have a potential negative impact on the program and suggest corrective measures to be undertaken.
7. Ensuring timely and quality submission of reports as identified in the program agreement through coordinating inputs and drafting reports related to program activities;
8. Preparing ad-hoc and periodic analytical reports including quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports on the progress of activities using the data from the MIS, projects' files and field visits reports.
9. Managing the use, maintenance and technical support of MIS sub-system and databases used in the CCT program's operation including planning and overseeing data collection, input and verifications
10. Reviewing the data entered and make sure there are no abnormal deviations therein, search for their causes or ask for clarifications from the operations officer
Required education, skills and qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area.
b. Professional Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation and reporting in either national or international organizations is required
c. Skills and competencies
- Good reporting capacities and presentation skills in both English and Arabic.
- Strong knowledge of the M&E approaches and tools, data management, understanding of databases and data analysis;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrable computer knowledge and skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Attention and concern to details of inputs, outputs and processes.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل