Liaison Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Muslim Hands YEMEN –
Muslim Hands is an international relief and development non-government organization established in 1993. The organization is currently working in 52 countries. Muslim Hands works both directly and with partners to carry out short- and long-term projects in education, health livelihoods, WASH and emergency relief.
This an exciting time to join an international NGO with over 26 years’ experience across 52 countries. Muslim Hands Yemen is undergoing new and positive changes. We are building on the capacity of the office, looking to implement new and innovative projects alongside opening new fundraising channels. This role is seen as pivotal to the long-term vision for Muslim Hands Yemen.
Position: Liaison Assistant
Reports to: HR and Admin Officer.
Location: Aden – essential travel is required to other areas of Yemen
Contract Type: FT (six months with possibility of extension.)
The liaison Assistant carries out administrative duties related to obtaining administrative and legal documents related to the activities related to program implementation in all its areas of intervention, and maintains good working relations with the various local administrative bodies.
He/She will participate upon Field Coordinator Request, to drafting external reports asked by local authorities, with the reporting Officer
He/She will be required to support in translation English/Arabic/English of official and non-official documentation.
- Under the supervision of the HR and Admin officer, update the Governorates master contact list on a regular basis and provide the additional information required
- Under the supervision of the HR and Admin officer the task of translating official documents at the request of the HR and Admin officer and Program Manager.
- Provide simultaneous interpretation and minutes during meetings at the request of the Country Director
- Under the request of the HR and Admin officer, draft external reports respecting provided guidelines in Arabic and in English
- Facilitate Sub-Agreement paperwork with MOPIC and respective line ministries for successful implementation, in coordination with the Program Department
- Prepare for the renewal process of Muslim hands Principal Agreement in coordination with the HR and Admin
- Facilitate airport arrival and departure for Muslim Hands staff and visitors and coordinate with Security officer
- Complete other activities as directed by the Line Manager and performing all other tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of Muslim Hand
Person Specifications Essential:
- Possesses strong organizational and problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter and internally driven to success and hard work.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, taking on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to acquire, build, and maintain positive working relationships.
- Levelheaded and calm demeanor; able to firmly, yet professionally, direct people when the need arises.
- He/she must have analytical and report writing skills.
- Possesses strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal in Arabic and English.
- Knowledge of computer systems and its applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel including formulas/formatting.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Willing to travel as required by Field Office.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, Administration.
- At least two years of experience in Health and Nutrition Projects.
- Working experience with NGOs
- Excellent computer literacy with a full knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and reporting in a timely manner.
- Team work and Management skills.
- Excellent English skills (verbal and writing).
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Jobs you may be interested in
Posted 6 days ago
Deadline: 27 Sep. 2021