Project Manager (Shelter & Cash) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position Title: Project Manager (Shelter & cash)
Employer: Altwasul for Human Development (Altwasul)
Duty Station: Based in Marib. With a visit to the main center in Aden
Duration: 5 Months
Starting Date: 24 November 2021
Application Deadline: 28 November 2021
Reporting to: Communication and Fundraising Manager.
Altwasul for Human Development (Altwasul) Summary:
Altwasul for Human Development is a civil Yemeni Organization mainly works in Health, Education, Shelter, FSA, Nutrition, Building Capacity, Relief and Community development in all Governorate.
- Design, plan, contracting and implementation, ensuring that the objectives are met through proper planning, adequate staffing, efficient implementation and quality assurance.
- Manages project budget within approved spending levels and ensures accurate and timely financial reports both internally and to donors.
- Ensure compliance with Altwasul and donors policies, guidelines and standards.
- Assess, promote and document ideas for improvement and further program development options.
- Work with field teams and logistics to procure project supplies within project budgets.
- Maintain regular meeting with project team.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need and IDPs, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Manage the NFI team in provision of NFIs.
- Oversee the activities related to NFIs distribution making sure that are in line with the donor criteria.
- Start-up, monitor and evaluate activity plan and implementation of the project activities.
- Provide regular reports and Plans to Communication and Fundraising Manager.
- Insure that NFIs teams coordinate and collaborate with Governorate, District and other governance structures at community level for intervention.
- Work to development project processes, such as distribution of NFIs.
- Contribute and identify opportunities for capacity building of the NFI Team and transfer key skills.
- Ensure proper filing of documents and good quality of IDPs data.
- Supervise the distribution tasks through the Shelter officers; field Assistants to ensure smooth operations and quality of interventions.
- Prepare Monthly Plans and monitor the weekly plans for the number of IDPs that should be targeted.
- Responsible on raising the procurement and cash for plans and submit it to respective department.
- Responsible on follow up the archiving of project documents.
- Represented Altwasul in the relevant external and internal meeting and workshops.
- lead the team of Community Volunteers on the field and assistant them.
- Writing Narrative Reporting in Donor System.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Supervise the implementation of project activities in a timely manner within scope and within budget.
- Ensure data is collected regularly to respond to agreed indicators.
- Carry out rapid assessments to investigate further programming opportunities inside the project governorate.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 years relevant experience from a humanitarian context.
- University Degree, Minimum 2 years of direct professional experience as Manager of projects focusing on program implementation of multi-sector humanitarian programming in complex emergencies, including financial management preferably with I/NGOs.
- Fluency Arabic and English skills.
- Experience in capacity building and training of staff and target groups
- Political and cultural awareness.
- Strong communication skills and self-confident to speak in public.
- Able to travel to remote rural area including overnight stay (for more than a day)
- The ability to link and coordinate relationships with government agencies, local authorities and concerned parties.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to convene stakeholders
Additional job responsibilities
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the Post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل