Job Title: Media Officer
No of positions: 1 Position
Deadline: June 30th, 2021
Contract Type: Service Contract
Duration: 1 year
Probationary Period: Three months
Duty Station: Aden Gov.
Taybah Foundation for Development ( TFD ):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni development institution working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Document all project activities, success stories and make media coverage in the media, such as news sites, channels, and others.
- Prepare and designing various reports for the project, whether: prints or posts for social media.
- Draft and edit of news content for all project activities to be compatible with publishing on the foundation’s website as well as social networking pages.
- Interview beneficiaries and write success stories of the project.
- Establish relationships with available media and make broad media coverage of news of project activities.
- Send the required information materials to the donor, as well as to the Media Department of the Foundation’s General Administration.
- Any other task that may be urgently required to be performed within the task of this job.
- Keep all data and informational materials (stories, photos, videos, etc.) archived from project staff and beneficiaries, and assist in media drafting.
- Any other tasks or duties assigned to him within the framework of the project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia, Journalism, public relations, or related field.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience working with INGOs/NGOs in Humanitarian Aid in similar position.
- Excellent Photography and filming skills.
- The ability to deal with design and montage programs (Adobe Creative Cloud).
- The ability to formulate and edit news content for all project activities to be compatible with publishing on the foundation’s website as well as social networking pages.
- The ability to interview beneficiaries and write success stories of the project.
- The ability to plan, organize, follow-up and archive.
- The ability to form relationships with the available media and make broad media coverage of news of project activities.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in INGO work.
- Proven experience of using MS Office applications (MS office).
- The ability to work in a team spirit.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English & Arabic to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than June 30th, 2021, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل