Data Entry This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
INTERSOS Office YEMEN
National Staff Position
Position: Data Entry
Job site: Kharaz
Report to: DC coordinator
Status: Full-time Staff
The project "Enhancing protection and assistance to refugees and asylum seekers in the Southern Region Yemen” will provide refugees and asylum seekers in South Yemen, with a comprehensive protection assistance package to respond to their most urgent protection needs, in addition to help them to realize voluntary return for Somali refugees.
The project will cover Aden-Basateen, Lahj-Kharaz and Hadhramout-Mukalla/Sayoun, in addition to outreach in Shabwa, Abyan, Al-Dhale’a, and Al-Mahra in South Yemen (and Taiz) and will target the most vulnerable refugees and asylum seekers affected by the crisis as part of a holistic approach towards vulnerability and non-discrimination.
This project provides for a comprehensive case management package for women protection, CP and PwSN that comprises identification, counseling, cash assistance, legal assistance, NFI, internal and external referrals and follow-up. The activities also include support to unaccompanied and separated children (UASC), including alternative care systems, community mobilization and social services, and self-reliance activities (from TVET angle). INTERSOS is running 4 drop-in centers and one community center. Additional mainstreaming component are protection monitor and community engagement supporting in capacity building 2 local NGOs and refugees committees.
Moreover the programme covers legal assistance and detention monitoring in 6 governorates: Taiz, Al-Dhalea, Shabwa, Lahj, Hadramout and Al Mahra.
The Data Entry is responsible for processing, management and reporting of case management data regarding: the identification and assessment of women protection, CP and PWSN cases.
Main Responsibilities of the Data Entry:
- Fill the weekly report (databases) with the data regarding: the identification and assessment.
- Check reports from lawyers and liaise with the team to make the necessary corrections if needed.
- Collect and manage databases professionally: data collection, insertion.
- Collaborate with the activity Coordinator to provide information for the monthly and ad hoc reports;
- Update on a weekly basis the internal databases for all the activities and share it with the activity Coordinator, PM assistant and Project Manager.
- Prepare/update monthly overview of cases and ensure a regular analysis of this data;
- Assist in providing information and analysis for the bi-annual trend analysis on cases
- Translate any documents related to the activities implementation when requested by the DC coordinator.
- Translate the women protection intake forms, BIA, BID and social assessment from Arabic into English.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and do not disclose any information related to work
- Attend trainings when requested by the Activity Coordinator;
- Any other task requested by the line manager.
- Hold an BA in social sciences or related fields;
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in data processing and/or data management;
- Familiarity with protection principles, standards and procedures, terminology;
- Native Arabic – EXCELLENT written and spoken English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills (proven computer literacy), especially in excel;
- Knowledge of KOBO and ODK programmes for smart tool data collection would be as asset;
- Readiness to commit and adhere to the values, mission and vision of INTERSOS;
- Strong team spirit, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity;
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks;
- Ability to plan and output oriented;
- Able to ensure quick quality delivery in stressful environment;
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management;
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication and diplomatic skills;
- Practical and problem-solver;
- Ability to deal with heavy work pressure;
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from INTERSOS
Livelihood OfficerDeadline:22 Sep | Aden
Child Protection Social WorkerDeadline:22 Sep | Taiz , Taiz (Al-Turba)
Child Protection (CP) Activity CoordinatorDeadline:22 Sep | Taiz (Al-Turba)
Psychosocial Support SupervisorDeadline:22 Sep | Taiz (Al-Turba) , Taiz
Psychosocial Support WorkerDeadline:22 Sep | Taiz (Al-Turba) , Taiz