Field Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Field Officer (Amendment)
Job location: Aden\Lahj (1)
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Assist the project officer to coordinate the implementation of food security project as well as assist the team to plan, prepare and conducting distributions of food and cash.
- Ensure that project activities and outputs are implemented in a timely manner.
- To technically mentor and supervise Assistant food Security Officers working under his supervision as well as carry out Staff performance Ensure high quality reports are submitted in a timely manner and work closely with the project officer to ensure reports meet donor requirements.
- Break down the annual operational plans into weekly, monthly and quarterly implementation plans.
- Develop and maintain contacts with all relevant stakeholders including government, security forces, partner organizations.
- Cooperate with government institutions, non-government organizations, and the local community.
- Regularly attend cluster coordination and other relevant meetings;
- • Represent the project/program in front of relevant stakeholders.
- Regularly share information on lessons learnt in the field.
- conduct project team coordination meeting on weekly and monthly basis and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the project management.
- Work with affected communities and establish close relationships with them;
- Supervise enumerators during distributions and in the process of data collection.
- Report security incidences in the field in a timely manner to the Security officer.
- Report any incidences related to protection of IDPs and host-communities to the management.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor degree in social sciences, international relations, economic or any similar diploma
- Minimum of 2 years in humanitarian work “desirable”
- Previous food security project work experience
- Personal requirements
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills and excellence as a team player.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentation etc.)
- Strong sense of responsibility, methodical and accurate with high organizational skills
- Honesty and integrity and able to cope with stressful situations.
- Hardworking, discipline and trustworthy
- Flexibility & adaptability-Willingness to deploy to the newly liberated local government areas.
- Basic knowledge about humanitarian principles
- Exceptional supervision and relationship-building abilities.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل