PAC Projects Information Management and Reporting Coordinator This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
PAC Projects Information Management and Reporting Coordinator - (2200092S)
S/he supports the PAC Programmes Manager by implementing research plans, processing research data, preparing reports per projects’ objectives and targets, and managing project data collection on the ground as required. The post holder will also be responsible for the internal dissemination of research findings, particularly within the ACCM department, to inform advocacy, communications and campaigns activities.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of project activities at the governorate level and providing operational and technical support to SCI’s field staff. S/he is also responsible for project inputs, in consultation with the PAC manager, who leads the overall project, to support program strategy, external representation and coordination with key stakeholders including UNICEF and other NGOs.
The Project coordinator will ensure quality and timely implementation of all planned activities, in line with the given budget to ensure quality, effectiveness and efficiency of SCI work. The Project coordinator will also work very closely with PAC manager to give support and guidance to the strategic direction of the project, in addition to liaising between the field teams and key focal points within the child protection team, particularly child protection coordinators, to ensure smooth implementation. S/he will also conduct field visits as necessary, in coordination with other relevant teams within Save the Children.
Policy advocacy and campaigns (PAC).
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: PPAC Programmes Manager
Staff reporting to this post: N/A
Budget Responsibilities: Program budget as per the scheme of delegation
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Supervise gathering and submission of research data, in accordance with the projected research timeline.
- Organize, design, plan and carry out the collection, verification, evaluation, analysis, compilation and dissemination of statistical data.
- Design analysis frameworks, triangulating information and analysing research data as required.
- Create and managing data archives and ensure the proper storage of program/project documents (including assessments, proposals, agreements, reports, surveys, and evaluation) so as to use this knowledge base to promote learning.
- Create and maintain a master database, with gender segregation and as per the requirements for donor reporting, graphically tracking with dashboards all the information necessary on time.
- Manage and provide technical support to monitors of grave violations against children on the ground, and ensure that monitors deliver against their commitment, and per the minimum MRM reporting standards for Yemen.
- Provide technical support and ensure partners and service providers’ deliverables are timely, and in accordance with what has been agreed.
- Conduct training on data collection methods for fields researchers as required.
- Create intuitive dashboards to facilitate access to and use of research data.
- Actively contribute to strategic and operational decision making related to field research by processing and analysing data and information, and presenting it in the format most useful for analysis (e.g. reports, maps, infographics, and interactive graphics).
- Undertake field missions to support mapping research activities in the field
- Conduct key informant interviews as necessary to compliment quantitative data analysis and address knowledge gaps.
- Ensure relevant staff have access to needed information on a regular basis.
- Support the PAC programmes manager through supervising data collection, validation, and write-up of progress reports as requested.
- Prepare information as requested by the PAC programmes manager, ACCM Director, donor, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Ensure the highest ethical standards are upheld through each phase of the research
- Carry out other information management-related tasks according to the needs and as directed.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (SCI Values in Practice)
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values.
- Holds the team accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- Creates a managerial environment to lead, enable and maintain our culture of child safeguarding.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to; builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- Works collaboratively to achieve shared goals and thrives on diversity of people and perspectives; knows when to lead and when to follow and how to ensure effective cross-boundary working.
- Communicates clearly and confidently with others to engage and influence; promotes dialogue and ensures timely and appropriate messages, building confidence and trust.
- Invests time and energy to actively develop self and others to help realise their full potential, and to build the organisation’s capability for the future.
- Applies the required technical and professional expertise to the highest standards; promotes and shares best practice within and outside the organization.
- Develops and implements innovative solutions to adapt and succeed in ever-changing and uncertain global and working environments.
- Takes effective, considered and timely decisions by gathering and evaluating relevant information from within or outside the organization.
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency, builds trust and confidence.
- Displays consistent excellent judgement.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least Bachelor degree holder.
- Arabic speaker (with very good knowledge of the local dialect) and excellent knowledge at English
- Adept in using data analysis and data visualisation software including SPSS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Power BI.
- 4 years’ experience working in international development and/or humanitarian work, and experience of working on information management.
- Proven experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative data collection, including conducting focus groups discussions and other methodologies.
- Knowledge of project management cycle.
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail and reporting in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to interact well with people (including children) and proven experience of building strong relationships with community members
- A confident, flexible and initiative-taking attitude with the ability to work independently, to be proactive in working with others, a willingness and commitment to work long hours and/or over weekends and to spend considerable amount of time in remote field sites.
- Commitment to and understanding of SCI’s aims, values and principles
- MA Degree in business administration, social science, economics, or other discipline relevant to M&E
- Awareness of international accountability standards including HAP (Humanitarian Accountability Partnership) and a demonstrated commitment to promoting these standards in ways of working and project implementation.
- Proven experience in executing research plans and meeting research milestones
- Experience of working with an international NGO in Yemen region.
- Experience of effectively communicating findings to internal/external stakeholders.
- Experience of working with children, ideally using child-friendly data collection methodologies.
- The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
- Health and Safety
- The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
- We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
- We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Save the Children International seeks to always be a child safe organization through fulfilling its obligations to the community and through programme implementation carried out by the organization for safeguarding children and to improve the living standards of the child.
“Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer. Women are strongly encouraged to apply”
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Save The Children
MEAL VolunteersDeadline:09 Apr | Ibb
Social Media and Communications OfficerDeadline:05 Apr | Sana'a
Supply Chain OfficerDeadline:06 Apr | Hadramout
Staff Wellbeing and Mental Health ConsultantDeadline:12 Apr | Sana'a
Staff Wellbeing and Mental Health Consultant- AdenDeadline:12 Apr | Aden