HR & Admin Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
• Position: HR & Admin Officer
• Organization: Al Manassa Al Shababya
• Reports to: Executive Director
• Location: Aden - Yemen
• Duration: 4 Months (Extendable)
About Al Manasa Al Shababya Foundation:
Al Manassa Al Shababya is a Yemeni non-profit organization, based in Aden, leading projects that focus on digital media for social change. The foundation is operating though its digital platform Manasati30 focusing on young Yemenis in the age group of 15-35 years old in all Yemeni governorates. Manasati30 co-creates media content with youth to youth on various socio-economic topics, health, culture and good governance. Through its multiple platforms, young people have access to inclusive content, and a space to connect and share their aspirations and opinions on topics that matter to them.
Summary of the job:
Al Manassa Al Shababya is looking for a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment for the position of HR & Administration Officer. Under overall supervision of the Executive Director, the HR & Admin Officer will be responsible to carry out efficient HR, administrative and support activities for Yemen team, ensuring compliance in terms of procedures and donors' guidelines. S/he will support HR services/activities, HR management, in addition, direct and organize the office administrative work such as (purchasing office supplies/stuff, liaise with building administration, pay building rent/utility due bills, supervise the office maintenance works).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation.
- Conduct instruction/orientation for staff members about admin and HR procedures and Assist in the preparation of employment offers
- Follow up contracts start & end date to ensure that all employees’ files have the required documents of renewal or terminated.
- Maintain and update personnel files, verifying all required documents and information are complete, signed and dated prior to filing in and archive all the documents in hard/soft copies in proper way.
- Maintain and update all leave records in the database to verify all information in the leave application is correct and approved.
- Maintain timesheets on monthly basis and summarize daily absenteeism of employees and reports to supervisor excluding the employees who have submitted an approved leave application.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Prepare for and participates in interviews, including: receive and screen resumes & applications, inform candidates, for interview, insure interview environment in professional manner.
- Review payroll sheet for payment approval and process.
Administrative & Support (logistical)
- Support local organization administrative and logistic needs e.g. follow up on office rental and ensures timely payment of office utility bills.
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well- running office (including regular and ad hoc maintenance).
- Make logistical arrangement including visa process, flights/travel arrangement, hotel and vehicle arrangement for staffs, consultants, interns, visitors (donors, partners).
- Conduct procurement of stationary for staff and meetings/ workshops, assets of the office, beverages and cleaning materials.
- Update the filing system and manage filing the office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
- Perform other duties of similar nature at the request of the Directing Manager.
- Coordinate and ensure that all project related purchases are reviewed and approved in accordance with the organization procurement procedure and policy.
- Maintain records of all procurements/purchases, ensuring that an efficient filing system for records of all quotations and procurement process documents, are kept accountable and easily accessible by managers.
- Prepare all contracts for goods and services.
- Carry out Other related assignments as directed by your line Manager.
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resource management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in working for an NGO or INGO.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a leading role in HR function including recruitment and selection or logistics.
- Experience in Office Administration in a leading position.
- Experience in providing logistical support including procurement process.
- Familiar with visa processes and relevant requirement.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
- Strong personality with high level of customer orientation / understanding.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل