Ended FSL Assistant
Job title: FSL Assistant
Duration: 10 months
Deadline: 16 October 2018
Yemeni Development Network (YDN) for NGOs is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit community based organization established in 2003. YDN is currently carrying out Emergency response programs and announces the following vacancies
The Food Security & Livelihood project assistant is responsible for the field activities related to all food security and livelihood project
- Sensitize local authorities and communities to the project’s objectives, activities, and selection criteria.
- Ensure beneficiary selection criteria are understood by local authorities and community members and that project beneficiaries have been identified according to vulnerability and target criteria.
- Assist in running community meetings and workshops in a participatory and inclusive manner, to ensure that project activities are developed in consultation with communities and consider vulnerable groups.
- Conduct trainings with community members or target groups on various topics, as required.
- Collect and maintain lists of all beneficiaries with each project activity, to be input by Data entry team.
- Under the direction of the FSL Programme Coordinator, Project Officer, provide support with the other Assistant to each project activity according to needs and to ensure timely delivery under the following key activities-
Unconditional Cash/voucher Transfers:
- Conduct beneficiary identification, selection and registration, oversee cash transfers, verify beneficiaries at distribution points and contributing in cash/voucher distribution.
- Supporting in community mobilization community committee election.
- Coordinate with beneficiaries and cash/voucher service providers for cash/voucher distribution.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. University degree in a relevant field
2. At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
1. Leadership and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. A team player with good coordination skills.
3. Drive for Results
4. Ability to work flexible under pressure, prioritizing and having commitment to meet deadlines.
5. Experience in establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with donors, counterparts and government agencies.
6. High skills in representing and negotiation.
7. Strong experience with monitoring tools and systems
8. High skills in dealing with computer applications especially Microsoft Office applications.
9. Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
10. Ability and willingness to travel and visit project field locations
If you are interested in this position, kindly follow the link below