Ended Field Monitor
Job title: Field Monitor
Duration: 10 months
Deadline: 16 October 2018
Yemeni Development Network (YDN) for NGOs is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit community based organization established in 2003. YDN is currently carrying out Emergency response programs and announces the following vacancies
The field monitors will be delivering on the program monitoring component of the MEAL. The field monitors will frequently monitor the interventions in terms of both delivery and quality; real-time information is sent to respective field offices
Duties and Responsibilities:
- -Supervise all the project field activities in the sub-district.
- -Ensure smooth implementation of selection, verification, and distribution activities in the sub-district.
- -Work closely with MEAL officer on the assessments and other activities, and make sure that indicators are being implemented on quality and timely manner.
- Conduct regular meetings with beneficiaries, community committees, and partners.
- Undertake and follow any other tasks assigned by the FSL officer.
- Report any inconsistencies and unfairness in the process of distribution of food, ensuring that beneficiaries receive their approved ration sizes.
- Conduct periodic check on the registration books and cross check with the monthly reports, follow up cards and other relevant documents.
- Submit weekly reports on visit findings and gaps.
- Perform any other related duty that may be assigned you from time to time
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexible under pressure, prioritizing and having commitment to meet deadlines.
- High skills in dealing with computer applications especially Microsoft Office applications.
- Drive for Results
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Ability and willingness to travel and visit project field locations.
If you are interested in this position, kindly follow the link below