Ended Project Manager
Alatta for Relief and Development “ARD” is a non-government organization that working in relief and development in Yemen. It is one of the most effective NGOs in Yemen which has several branches around the country. ARD contribute significantly during the last eight years to minimize the humanitarian crisis in Yemen and also to enhance the country development.
ARD announces the availability of the following vacancies and encourage all qualified candidates to submit their CV before the deadline.
Project Manager Reference ID: R15/2018
Duration: 6 months renewable based on funding availability
Location: Sana'a Gov, Al-Baidha Gov
- Coordinate with health sub clusters in the implementation of health activities.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly work plans for the health project.
- Improve the quality of minimum service package delivered at supported facilities through priority setting, on-job training, and continuous monitoring.
- Participate in the identification and management of any epidemics.
- Facilitate the coordination meetings within community level, together with project staff and community health volunteers (CHVs).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for internal and external use on the ongoing activities of the project.
- Make sure that project's targets met by using indicator and activity tracking sheet.
- Supervise the provision of health services in health facilities and ensure the availability of medicine supplies, operational costs, and functionality of health facilities.
- Participate in conducting situational analysis as necessary under the guidance of the health SOPs
- Provide technical assistance on health aspects to health field team.
- Comply with policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination.
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
- University degree in Public Health or related technical field.
- 2 years of relevant work experience including one-year experience with NGO’s.
- Demonstrable ability in reporting.
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel and stay at the field.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Have management ability to solve problems, team working, implying ARD policies and procedures .
- Ability to work under pressure and met deadlines.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and propose solutions based on changing context
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English, Clearly mention the position you have applied for in the subject while submitting your application, to HR@alatta.org.ye latest by 19th Oct 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- In order to consider the email, please state on the Subject line of the e-mail: job reference ID and job title. For more details please click here
Note: Priority will be given to candidates who previously worked with ARD.