Ended Health Assistant
Alatta for Relief and Development “ARD” is a non-government organization that working in relief and development in Yemen. It is one of the most effective NGOs in Yemen which has several branches around the country. ARD contribute significantly during the last eight years to minimize the humanitarian crisis in Yemen and also to enhance the country development.
ARD announces the availability of the following vacancies and encourage all qualified candidates to submit their CV before the deadline.
Health Assistant, Reference ID: R18/2018
Duty Station: Al-Baidha Gov Sana'a Gov,
Contract length: 6Months, renewable based of funding availability
Scope of Work :
- To support provision of quality primary health care, reproductive health services through both static and outreach mobile clinic services.
- To support and follow-up all recruitment request and payment process related to health activities for the North program.
- Provide support for the implementation of the health program activities
- Raise purchase request and any other documents asked by the health manager and officers
- Prepare correspondence, schedule meetings and maintain proper filing and documentation
- Assist the health staff in coordination, preparation and implementation of activities at field level
- Handle the printing and scanning tasks of all needed materials and tools
- Assist the team in preparation and coordination of trainings
- Coordinate and communicate with Logistics, finance, compliance, HR departments and ensure the provision of all the relevant requested documentations
- Follow up with procurement department on the PR raised and timely delivery
- Translation of documents whenever needed
- Prepare documentation for the payment of monthly incentives to the HF staff
- Any other duties assigned by direct supervisor
Required qualification and experience
- 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Work experience in IMCI, RH, EPI and Health programs is preferable.
- Experience working for an NGO/INGO in health
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information and communicate
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- Strong English and Arabic skills, written and spoken. Ability to write reports in English is required.
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English, Clearly mention the position you have applied for in the subject while submitting your application, to HR@alatta.org.ye latest by 19th Oct 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- In order to consider the email, please state on the Subject line of the e-mail: job reference ID and job title. For more details please click here
Note: Priority will be given to candidates who previously worked with ARD.