Ended Community Health Volunteers Filed Officer
Position: Community Health Volunteers (CHVs) Filed Officer
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: Till July 21, 2019 renewable based on fund availability and performance
ABOUT RI: Established in 1990, Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian, nonprofit organization committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development, providing them the tools and support they need to gain self-reliance.
The CHVs officer is responsible for supporting Community Health Volunteers (CHVs) program activities in target 7 districts in Hajjah governorate. The CHVs supervisor will be responsible for providing technical support and supervision to the CHVs; contributing to reporting and data collection. The CHVs supervisor will support CHVs in the area and will be responsible for monitoring the implementation of activities through CVHs Supervisors and in coordination with RI MEAL Department...
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in CHVs nomination in association with GHO and DHO.
- Organize and facilitate CHVs training.
- Keep the database of the RI CHVs up to date with detailed contact information including reporting lines with CHVs Supervisors.
- Provide technical guidance and support through field sessions, during the monthly meetings and through supervisory visits and on-job instruction.
- Conduct monthly meeting with CHVs in each district to discuss the achievements and the challenges, and report them to Project Team.
- Maintain documentation in the field level including the soft and hard copy reports.
- Collect monthly data from CHVs program and submit them to Project Team and Data Management Officers, as well as coordinate with MEAL Department.
- Support operational research related to the project at the instruction of Project Team.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A bachelor degree in medicine (degree in nutrition is preferable).
- At least two years’ work experience in Nutrition, Health and WASH programs is mandatory
- Previous experience working for an international NGO
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Very Good written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel or related software for reporting and data processing.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
Transparency and Accountability
Agility and Innovation
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV in English, clearly specifying the position they are applying for, to email@example.com by midnight October 20, 2018. Any application without clear subject indicate to the reference number and the location of the Position that he/she wants to apply for in the advert will be excluded.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
- Females Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted