Ended Senior Auditor
Alwaleed- Geneva Group International Member (GGI) is an audit and consulting firm looking to recruit professional auditor for the position of Senior Auditor. The potential candidates should meet the following conditions and qualifications:
Are you a detail-oriented, inquisitive minded individual who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions? At our firm, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients. As a full-time audit professional, you'll design and execute audit procedures based on your understanding of the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You’ll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- At least three years' work experience in auditing
- Ability to draft reports in English and Arabic.
- Has a good command of English (Speaking and Writing)
- Can use Microsoft programs such as MS.Excel, MS.Word, MS.outlook..etc.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments in a dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills; adaptive to change, creativity & self-confidence; leadership qualities; team-oriented and collaborative;
- Willingness to travel.
Additional preferable Criteria:
- Professional certification is a plus.
- Salary shall be offered based on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates shall provide their CV/Resumes by November 15 2018. CV/Resumes shall be send to the following email address:
Qualified candidates should submit:
- Copy of ID or passport
- Copy of supporting documents for educational and experience background.