Ended ESL Instructor
Employer: A2Z School of English
Position title: ESL Instructor
Application close: November 20th, 2018
Commences: As soon as possible
Employment type: Full-time, or part -time
Location: Yemen- Sana’a
A2Z is currently seeking qualified and experienced English candidates for the vacancy of ESL Instructor at our education center in order to enhance our current English Programs and provide high standards of teaching for our students. Successful candidates must be completely fluent in English and must demonstrate clear diction.
Under the supervision of A2Z Management, the ESL Instructor will:
- Plan, prepare, and evaluate lessons entirely in English
- Maintain attendance and progress records for students
- Check and assess students work
- Promote and encourage students to speak only English in class and on premises, improving their listening and speaking skills.
- Use teaching materials effectively and share knowledge and experience with the team
- Assist the English Program Coordinator and collaborate with the rest of A2Z English Program team
- Consistently monitor program quality, making improvements, if necessary.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of the English Program strategic developmental plan and be proactive in its implementation.
- Assist the English Program Coordinator and other ESL Instructors to develop and follow the school’s curriculum. Assist the English Program Coordinator to keep the curriculum up to date and relevant.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Design and produce teaching materials and adapt to the existing materials in accordance with students’ needs
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in
- Meet course’s objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (ex. Education, Languages) preferred but will consider teachers with degrees in other fields if they have teaching experience or have a BA in any field with teaching experience.
- 2 years or above experience in ESL Instructing
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons.
- Demonstration of enthusiasm, creativity and imagination
- Fluency in English with a solid background in English language and classroom teaching methodology.
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to coach students and work cooperatively with colleagues.
- Adaptability, flexibility and creativity are a must.
Interested applicants should apply through the below link https://goo.gl/forms/SU8cmrI20LYqyDpA3
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are welcomed to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.