Ended Data Clerk
Position: Data Clerk
Report to: Senior Supply Chain Officer
No. of positions: one position
Duty Station: Aden
Contract duration: One Year
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the world's leading crisis response agencies, providing life-saving assistance and supporting recovery and reconstruction for people hit by war and natural disasters globally. Active in public health, education, livelihoods, women's empowerment, youth development, and protection and promotion of legal rights for the vulnerable and displaced, IRC aims to accompany people on their journey from harm to home
Scope of Work :
The SC Data Clerk will work under the supervision of Senior Supply Chain Officer. He/She is responsible for supporting the SC procurement team on clerical data entry work, registering incoming and outgoing documents.
- Receive from the manager purchase requests, log in before entries and distribution
- Accept all the Purchase requests in the systems
- Document the distribution of documents to SC team
- Track the movement documents from SC to finance both on hard copy and on soft copy
- Weekly Download Purchase Request tracking sheet from BVA Online system, cross checking against all the received PRs and verify the status before sharing it with supply chain manager
- Keep track of tagged procurement files for contracted suppliers and Assist in proper filling and retrieving of files.
- Any other duties or tasked delegated by the supervisors.
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills and Abilities)
- Competent use of PC especially database program and spreadsheets (Word, Excel and any other package)
- Previous experience in Data clerking practices in NGO setting
- Written and spoken English language is prefered
Key Result Areas
- Ensuring accuracy of BVA online data
- Personal Integrity.
- Attention to details.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation
Interested candidates should send their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14 November 2018 putting the job title as the email subject to be considered.
Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. IRC is an equal opportunity Employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted