Ended Procurement Manager
Marie Stopes International (MSI) Yemen is a results-orientated social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services to men, women and young people throughout Yemen. MSI Yemen’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to, and use of, family planning and other reproductive health services.
MSI Yemen is recruiting a full-time procurement manager. The procurement manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of all procurements in compliance with local/international rules and regulations, and according to MSI Global procurement policies.
- Prepare and implement annual procurement plan based on inputs from all departments and projects.
- Experience in strategic planning , budgeting and execution of plans to achieve objective and targets.
- Ensure that purchase to pay cycle is performed properly and on timely manner.
- Receive and process purchase request forms and issue purchase orders and ensure proper approvals and supporting documents are available.
- Strong Knowledge in international procurement.
- Prepare quotations to obtain competitive bids/offers from vendors or contractors for procurement of goods and services.
- Conduct market research and price analysis for goods and services needed.
- Conduct pre-award verifications for selected vendors.
- Coordinate with selected vendors on timely supply and delivery of purchased items.
- Develop proper monitoring and follow-up systems.
- Evaluate and monitor contract performance to ensure compliance with contract terms and deliverables; and assist the requesting unit in resolving any discrepancies.
- Review, verify, and process invoices for payments.
- Identify and maintain lists of prequalified vendors and sources of supply for goods and services.
- Establish and manage an efficient and effective procurement management system.
- Update procurement records and trackers.
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- Demonstrable experience in a leadership role for a large division or company (3 years minimum experience).
- Demonstrated success in formulating policy, and development and implementing strategies and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with procurement systems.
- Knowledge of donor contract requirements for budgeting and reporting.
- Experience of working with colleagues in geographically separate locations
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or other related science (preferable)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) and/or PMI Certified (preferable)
- Fluency in Arabic and English (written and spoken, full business proficiency).
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply by email with a CV to:
(( firstname.lastname@example.org )) *not later than 20 November 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please specify in the email’s subject the job title you are applying for.
يرجى كتابة اسم الوظيفة المتقدم لها مالم لن ينظر للايميل المرسل