Ended Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
Alwaleed Audit and Consulting Office is an independent member of GGI, which is one of the top ten international accounting, consulting and law firm alliances. Through GGI, our firm is able to deliver the best possible advice on a global scale, we have access to experts around the world who are able to give advice on local regulations, compliance and go to-market strategies.
Alwaleed- Geneva Group International Member (GGI) is looking to recruit professional candidates for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant. The potential candidates should meet the following conditions and qualifications:
We are seeking a consultant to join our team working on monitoring, evaluation and learning. The consultant should have a demonstrated experience in application of social and environmental research methods and/or impact evaluation.
The preferred candidate should be highly professional, ambitious and keen to develop their and their colleague's technical competencies within our firms business environment. Our firm has an inclusive management style, where staff are encouraged to take responsibility for aspects of business development.
Reports to: TPM Project Director
Duty Station: Sana’a - GGI Office
Position Type: Full Time
Duration: Fixed-term Employment for One Year
Probation Period: 3 months
Essential Qualifications, Experiences and Skills:
- A bachelor degree in a relevant discipline, such as economics, statistics, international development or environmental appraisal.
- Proven skills in programme and project planning, monitoring and evaluation and sophisticated report writing.
- Flexible, adaptable, dynamic and culturally sensitive.
- Willingness to travel and work on assignments at different governorates.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic are essential.
- A minimum of Seven (7) years or more of experience in team management, monitoring and reporting of humanitarian and/or development projects for an international organization or NGO
- Experience in application of statistical software (e.g. SPSS) will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity and practical experience working on policy and methodological issues related to M&E in areas related to Humanitarian responses (Health, Nutrition, WASH, Protection, Shelters/NFIs…etc),
- Proven skills in complex problem analysis, programme and project planning, and sophisticated report writing.
- Proven success in line management/team leader management of technical staff.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- A minimum of a Masters degree in a relevant discipline, such as economics, statistics, international development or environmental appraisal.
- Ten years of relevant professional experience in consulting and/or research experience in the monitoring and evaluation – application of different evaluation approaches: theory based evaluation, experimental, mixed methods, including both qualitative and quantitative data collection.
- Manage existing and future project/programme evaluations and evaluation teams for a range of bilateral international clients.
- Manage project/programmes that involve delivery of a monitoring and evaluation service for a range of bilateral international clients.
- Working closely with a technical team:
- To drive the creation of profitable business opportunities through project identification, positioning, preparation of proposals.
- Using industry knowledge, networks and understanding of best practice, develop approaches and tools that maximise business value.
- Build a pipeline of innovative prospects in existing and new technical and geographic markets and contribute to positioning and proposal development and support staff, associates and consultants to successfully implement these.
- Deliver high quality monitoring and evaluation-related consultancy for international clients (government institutions, international development agencies, private sector entities and civil society organizations).
- Develop and maintain professional networks, manage client and consultant relations, and lead on building a range of exciting business partnerships that add value to our clients.
- Salary shall be offered based on qualifications and experience.
About Geneva Group International
Alwaleed Audit and Consulting Office is an independent member of GGI, which is one of the top ten international accounting, consulting and law firm alliances, our firm is able to deliver the best possible advice on a global scale. Through GGI we have access to experts around the world who are able to give advice on local regulations, compliance and goto-market strategies.
GGI’s broad international presence opens up a gateway to the global marketplace for both us and our clients. Through our GGI membership we have access to high quality firms in nearly every major financial and commercial center worldwide. This remarkable facility applies whether you are looking for business opportunities beyond national boundaries, or need international support in addition to services in your home market.
We are here to help and support your success wherever your business takes you.
For more information, visit GGI (www.ggi.com) online.
- Interested candidates shall provide their CV/Resumes by November 15 2018. CV/Resumes shall be send to the following email address: Info@alwaleedconsultancy.com