Action Contre la Faim is an International Humanitarian Organization which is private, non-political, non-denomination and non-profit making. Action Contre la Faim vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, disease and those crises threatening the lives of vulnerable men, women and children. Action Contre la Faim currently operates in 46 countries globally and conduct programs in nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation.
Duration: Fixed term six months
Assignment: Preventive maintenance of Aden base office and Facilities.
Objecitve 1: Ensure the upkeep of the ACF buildings
- Keep the buildings in good working order
- Replace Light Bulbs, and perform minor repair under Logistic Supervisor
- Cleaning of ACs compressor unit.
- Inform the logistician for any problem concerning the building
- To provide assistance in plumber works and other Repair Works
- To ensure the hygiene and sanitation of the buildings
- To attend to, where necessary, personnel visiting the site such as contractors, repair men, etc.
Objective 2: Miscellaneous tasks
- To ensure the regular water supply from the city line to the compound.
- To ensure the availability of the office and the GH drinking water in the whole water-dispensers
- To clean the water tanks (the ground the upper reservoirs)
- Start the motor / Switch off the generator
- To refuel the generator
- Manage the garden in well-organized shape and to ensure the regular watering of the trees
- To clean the compound on regular basis
- Help with the loading or unloading of vehicles
- Do other tasks when required
- Help with the treatment of waste (incineration, etc.)
Qualification and Experience :
- Diploma/Certificate in Electrical Engineering/Civil engineering or any relevant qualifications..
Required skills and Competencies
- Good physical condition
- Electrical/Mechanical know how
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English ( PDF , Word format ) , Clearly mention the position you have applied for in the subject while submitting your application, to email@example.com latest by 20th Nov. 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.