Ended Office Keeper
Office keeper – Al Hudaydah / Bajil
Contract Duration : Six Months
Responsible for the cleanliness of SCI premises and provision of hygiene consumables and cleaning products.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
Under the supervision of the Administrator, the post holder should perform the following tasks:
• Ensures the collection, cleaning, drying, ironing clothes (clothes, sheets, towels) and makes it available in the room for this purpose;
• Ensure that the house is always stocked with: water (bottled or fountain box), candles, matches, laundry soap.
• Ensures that each bathroom is equipped with toilet paper, soap and a towel for hands and water.
• Leaching of soils and terraces;
• Storage of common parts;
• Clean rooms and bathrooms;
• Ensures the safety of the house during the day, the control inputs and outputs, closing doors and windows. She is responsible for all movements inside the house to prevent theft;
• Keep the security stock of the premises and tell new comers not to use them, except in cases of emergency. In case of shortage, responsible for replenishing the security stock;
• Make a list of missing items and inform the logistics;
• The household is responsible for household equipment entrusted to her/him;
• Dispose all garbage waste;
• Inform the Administrator of any maintenance to be undertaken;
• Feedback the Logistics, the Security Focal Point, the Administrator or the inhabitants of the guesthouse of any suspicious/unusual behavious/acts that could cause a security concern such as people monitoring movements, etc.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in a similar position
- • Rigorous and sense of cleanliness
- • Languages: Arabic. English an asset.
- • Fort hygiene compliance
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs to: Hodeida.firstname.lastname@example.org
please mention the Job title and Location in the subject of the applicants email.
The deadline for receiving applications is 12/11/2018.