- Job Title: Office Manager
- No of positions: 1 Position
- Deadline: Aug 25th, 2022
- Contract Type: Service Contract
- Duration: 1 year
- Duty Station: Hadramaut Gov.
- Probationary Period: Three months
- Reporting to: General Manager
Taybah Foundation for Development (TFD):
Taybah Foundation for Development is a Yemeni Development Foundation working in the areas of health and education. It was established in 1996 under the licence of the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor No. 25. Taybah seeks to provide quality health and education services in partnership and cooperation with all concerned and interested parties in accordance with the development plans of local authorities.
- Develop the annual office plan depending on the strategic plans of the foundation.
- Verify that there is a full understanding of the organization's strategic plans and objectives for its work team.
- Work as a liaison between the office and the general administration of the foundation.
- Seeking funding for projects within the scope of the office's mission through serious and effective communication with supporters and donors.
- Writing project proposals.
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of projects within the scope of the Office's mission.
- Reporting performance reports and accomplishments of implemented projects within the scope of the Office.
- Coordination between the various departments in the office to ensure the existence of harmony and integration in performance.
- Supervision of financial and accounting operations within the Office.
- Manage the organization's resources and allocate them to approved projects and programs and verify the quality levels in performance.
- Adoption of procurement and procurement operations depending on the procurement policy of the organization.
- Supervise the work of human resources management and ensure the effective use of human resources efficiently.
- Functional Performance reports.
- Representing the foundation in front of the different bodies within the geographic area of the office.
- Signing the various agreements within the scope of the functions of the geographical area of the office and according to the approved list of powers.
- Reporting on the financial and technical performance of the Office every month.
- Supervising the building of an appropriate picture of the foundation and its role in the development of society.
- Coordinate with the competent authorities and receive applications for projects that can be implemented within the geographic area of the office and according to the annual plan of the office.
- Verify the legal and ethical commitment of the office staff and comply with the regulations of the foundation.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in administration.
- Leadership experience of at least two years in the field of humanitarian institutions.
Professional and administrative competencies:
- High leadership skills.
- Ability to build and develop staff skills.
- Ability to coordinate between different departments in the office and the foundation management and its units effectively.
- Flexibility and ability to collaborate with different task forces.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and awareness of the business environment in identifying important issues, problems, and opportunities.
- Full knowledge of scope and activities of the foundation and the extent of overlap with the activities of the office.
- Enhancing institutional performance in the Office through the adoption of benchmarking and evaluation processes.
- Supervising skill on various activities.
- Ability to write project proposals
- Ability to write reports in both Arabic and English.
- Strategic leadership skills.
- Communication and impact skills.
- Proficiency in English writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of computer skills and applications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in (English & Arabic) +Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Aug 25th, 2022, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about TFD please visit our website at http://www.taybahye.org/
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل