Project Manager This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
- Position: Project Manager
- Location: Marib
- Reports to : Program Manager
- Duration: 10 Months
- Reference: YEM-MAR-A1
The project manager will carry out all administrative responsibilities for project activities throughout the project life cycle. It will be directed at our on-site branch office in Marib governorate and our branch office in Aden when necessary. The project manager will oversee all activities, ensure project direction, achieve planned objectives and indicators, and perform all related tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop project strategies, tools, and work plans appropriate to the local context;
- Ensure that the project is implemented on time and in a cohesive and integrated manner;
- Assess, plan, implement, and monitor all project activities;
- Lead the development and implementation of necessary field assessments and the collection of all the data related to the project in the targeted area;
- Coordinate and supervise the work of the team;
- Supervise all related construction activities at the field level, ensuring the quality of works;
- Liaise and coordinate all the project activities with the local authorities and the beneficiaries engaged in the project;
- Participate in relevant sector meetings (Clusters) at local and national levels and meeting with local authorities;
- Develop project reports using the appropriate tools and templates;
- Manage the projects budget, in close collaboration with the Finance Unit.
- Participate in preparing proposals for future projects and raising the need assessment as needed by the organization.
- Ensure the archiving of all project documents and delivering them to the organization's management, both in soft and hard copies, at the end of each month.
- Manage all related project equipment and materials in close consultation with the logistic/procurement assistant;
- Participate in staff training, helping to build the technical capacity of staff, operators, and partners.
- Review, in coordination with the Executive Manager that monthly progress is performed according to the plan, to ensure long-term and short-term priorities are on track;
- Support the implementation of a common monitoring, evaluation, and learning system among all partners and analyze the technical data it generates to inform project management;
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, International Development, or similar fields is highly desirable.
- A least four (4) years of senior-level management experience in the development sector, including at least three (3) years of experience in managing constructions and/or economic recovery programming; or experience in integrated program development and management.
- Experience working with international partners local institutions and local actors, including local NGOs and CSOs/CBOs.
- Must be a Yemeni and have the ability to adapt to the site circumstances.
- Fluency in English and Arabic
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Jobs you may be interested in
Other jobs from Confidential
مسئول تسويق و مبيعات وتطوير أعمالDeadline:27 Sep | Yemen
Travel Agency ManagerDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Sales Representative (Tourism) - Insurance Experience PreferredDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Internal AuditDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
HR Manager - مدير الموارد البشريةDeadline:30 Sep | Sana'a