Information Technology Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
To provide provision of quality IT support services to all operations in related offices, including emergency response programmes, resilience and development programmes.
The role of the IT Support Analyst is to support of Oxfam’s MENA regional IT processes and procedures through ways of working, training, and ongoing communication and collaboration with MENA regional IT Manager, Program Managers, Business support manager, Country Management Team, Programme, and Support staff. This role provides IT support for Oxfam’s “One Program” approach including humanitarian, development, and campaign & advocacy. One of the primary objective of this post is to build capacity and capability through effective mentoring of the IT and non IT staff, including communication and training to partner organisations staff.
Procurement Support and Assistance– 25%
- Act as the first line support and primary point of contact for all service-related queries, issues and requests
- Act as the Second Line Support function for the IS department
- Log all calls made to the Service Desk with the correct level of detail and impact to facilitate resolution
- Refer unresolved calls to the most appropriate resolver group and escalate calls to the correct level of management as appropriate
- Manage user expectations and establish confidence in IS services and their outsourced partners, by proactively communicating service effect and achieved or missed SLAs. Ensure the formal process of identifying, communicating and resolving ‘known problems’ is maintained and delivered.
- Act as a first line support and primary point of contact for all service-related queries, issues and requests.
- Log all calls made to the Meeecis Service Desk with the correct level of detail and impact to facilitate resolution.
- Refer unresolved calls to the most appropriate resolve group and escalate calls to the correct level of management as appropriate.
- Monitor the successful conclusion of all calls.
- Actively communicate user requirements and concerns from a service perspective within IS.
- Proactively manage user expectations through the communication of Service Levels and the deployment of effective incident, problem and change management techniques and processes.
- Pro-actively communicate with customers on progress of open calls.
- Ensure that no illegal or unsupported software is installed on Oxfam equipment.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all Oxfam approved PC and/or application packages.
- Make recommendations to RISM regarding policies, processes and procedures
- Drive user satisfaction levels by proactively managing expectations in the business with regards to service quality.
- Collaborate with the Regional IS Manager and the Service Delivery Coordinator to obtain information on impacted user groups and identify potential service enhancement opportunities.
- Work with users and the Regional IT Management to identify and assess service enhancement opportunities.
- Actively champion and communicate the users needs, requirements and concerns from a customer service perspective within the IS organization and in particular Service Delivery. Manage user expectations and establish confidence in IS services and their
What we are looking for
- At least 2 year’s experience working in Service desk and office 365 support
- Diploma or University graduate in ICT related field, with high level of competence in implementation and development of computerized system and network.
- Demonstrate ability to train or support staff on information systems through previous working experience
- Initiate to take responsibility and work with minimum supervision and ability to work to deadlines and having some experience in supervising others.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including patience and respect for inexperience computer and IS systems, being able to work with multicultural team and to supervise other IT and support staff as required.
- Certification in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or equivalent
- Certification or qualification in Customer Management processes
- A fundamental understanding of cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS)
This role will give you an opportunity to make a difference in Hajjah office , to act as key contributor to , to work with a group of passionate people that are specialists in their fields etc, training and development, offers fair pay and competitive benefits package.
Our values and commitment to safeguarding
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom Oxfam GB engages. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organisation.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks. Oxfam GB also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل