Area Accountability /CRM Assistant - Dhamar This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Vacancy Announcement –Area Accountability /CRM Assistant - Dhamar
ACTED Organization Summary:
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential.
ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential. ACTED is active in 37 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year reaching over 14 million beneficiaries with 300 international staff and 4,400 national staff.
ACTED has been present in Yemen since early 2012 and has been anchored to the governorates of Al Hodeidah, Raymah, Al Dhale’e, Saadah, Al Jawf, Aden, and Dhamar.
Through its comprehensive programming ACTED has been covering the full continuum of emergency, rehabilitation and development in Yemen. Emergency activities have focused in the sectors of Agriculture & Food Security (e.g. distribution of crop seeds, and livestock), Economic Recovery and Market Systems (e.g. income-generating activities such as cash for work), and WASH (e.g. rehabilitation of water supply facilities, hygiene promotion). ACTED’s food security activities include distribution of food vouchers, which are a key component of ACTED’s interventions in the country.
ACTED Organization is pleased to announce the below job vacancy with the following details:
Position: Area Accountability /CRM Assistant
Contract Type: Fixed term
Contract Duration: 3 months,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Beneficiary Complaints and Response Mechanism (CRM)
1.1. Establishment and Promotion of the CRM
- Contribute to establishment, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the beneficiary CRM for the country mission in line with ACTED standard beneficiary CRM procedures;
- Accompany the AME and/or project teams to the field in order to spread awareness about the CRM to beneficiaries, as well as local authorities and stakeholders in ACTED’s areas of implementation, during field visits;
- Support development of CRM IEC materials in a language that can be widely understood (including people with low levels of literacy);
- Maintain records of CRM awareness raising and promotion activities (including approximate numbers of participants) and submit to Project Managers as required;
1.2. Implementation of the CRM
- Ensure the effective functioning of the beneficiary CRM and that beneficiary complaints/feedback is adequately captured, analyzed, addressed and responded to in a timely manner and utilized by the program and coordination teams;
- Receive complaints through telephone hotline, in writing and in person;
- Follow up on complaints received by other ACTED staff with the same diligence as complaints received through the CRM directly;
- Treat urgent and/or sensitive complaints with the immediate attention they require, and ensure a fast resolution;
- Maintain confidential and detailed records of all complaints in the CRM database and other electronic and hard copy filing systems, as appropriate;
- Respond to complaints objectively, accurately, and in line with ACTED guidelines, using information provided by Project Managers, AME Officers/Monitors, Area Coordinators, Technical Coordinators, project documents, FLAT documents and procedures, etc;
- Follow up on pending complaints with Project, AME, and Coordination staff;
- Support analysis of patterns and trends in complaints to help ACTED improve its programming;
- Contribute to producing a monthly analytic CRM report for ACTED staff, following ACTED template:
- Contribute to adaptation and improvement of the CRM based on monitoring of its effectiveness.
- Provide regular and timely updates on progress and challenges to supervisors and other team members;
- Assist project and AME teams with other activities, as requested by immediate supervisor;
- Perform any other related activities as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Job Requirement (Qualification and Experience)
- Minimum a Diploma in management, Community Development or related studies;
- Two years’ practical experience in the same/similar role;
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation of humanitarian programs in Yemen;
- Good experience and confident to deal with Constituency, beneficiaries and community leaders;
- Fluency in both Arabic and English (written and spoken) required;
- Experience coordinating data collection in the field;
- Experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to travel to field locations and perform field visits as necessary;
- Competence in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Experience using other statistical software or Open Data Kit or Kobo Toolbox preferred;
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Ability to operate in challenging environments requiring flexibility.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from ACTED
Project Officer (Hygiene Promotion)Deadline:02 Nov | Lahij , Aden
CFW Sub-Engineer (2)Deadline:02 Nov | Lahij , Aden
Project Assistant (Information Management)Deadline:02 Nov | Ma'rib
Project Assistants (CCCM) (5)Deadline:02 Nov | Ma'rib
Project Assistant (Shelter & WASH)Deadline:02 Nov | Ma'rib