Program Operations Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Post Title: Program Operations Officer
Organization: Social Fund for Development - Hajjah Branch Office
Location: Hajjah City
Employment Type: Full-Time
Duration: 1 year with the possibility of extension based on availability of funding, need for position and performance.
Application closing Date: 30-09-2022
Background Information: CCT Program
The SFD’s Conditional Cash Transfers Program (CCT) in Nutrition designed to respond to the urgent needs of the poorest families affected by the ongoing conflict and stimulate demand for nutrition, maternity and child services to improve the nutritional status of malnourished children and women in targeted areas using a complementary and integrated approach which includes a promotion, protection and resilience building. Since October 2016 the CCT program was able to support 732K women and children, provided health education sessions, monthly cash transfer short-term employment in social services in nutrition for young females and facilitated access to the nutrition services and treatment.
Social Fund for Development is looking for talented and passionate candidates with high integrity to strengthen its capacity to respond urgently to the crisis with the right skills. In this regard, SFD is seeking to recruit Program Operations Officer professionals to be part of its CCT program team.
Under the overall guidance of the Health and social Protection unit and the direct supervision of the SFD Branch Manager, the Program Operations Officer is responsible for the effective and efficient performance of the following duties:
1. Participating in the development of the general and detailed plans of program activities including training plans for communities' educators.
2. day-to-day oversight of technical activities at field level in accordance with the program's operations manual and are progressing towards the desired objectives.
3. Providing results-oriented technical assistance to field coordinators and communities' educators on matters related to education sessions management, beneficiary’s compliance, Management of malnutrition cases as needed.
4. Following up on a wide range of operational procedures necessary to implement activities in a timely manner, including procedures for contracting health educated women and beneficiaries of cash assistance, contracting with technical consultants and implementing training courses according to the timeframe.
5. Monitoring program implementation progress and identify and address implementation challenges in collaboration with program staff and regularly share information on lessons learnt in the field.
6. Ensuring close coordination with the health offices at the governorate and districts, as well as with international and local organizations working in nutrition projects.
7. Undertake regular field visits to follow-up on the implementation of program activities and conducting interactive dialogues with program beneficiaries and field-based staff.
Required education, skills and qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Economics, Social Sciences or related field
b. Professional Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in analytical and practical work in such areas as (a) Poverty alleviation Projects (b) Nutrition.
- At least 2 years’ professional experience in project operations.
c. Skills and competencies
- Ability to prioritize work assignments, organize own schedule, perform routine work independently, make plans, meet deadlines and adapt to changing demands and multitasks;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrable computer knowledge and skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Adept problem solver and decision-maker
- Detail-oriented, diligent and proactive and respectful of deadlines.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل