Action Contre la Faim is an International Humanitarian Organization which is private, non-political, non-denomination and non-profit making. Action Contre la Faim vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, disease and those crises threatening the lives of vulnerable men, women and children. Action Contre la Faim currently operates in 46 countries globally and conduct programs in nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation.
Assignment: To manage, classify, obtain and preserve HR department archival documents (electronic and hardcopy)
- Maintain electronic/hardcopy filing documents for the personal national / international staff files and make sure that they are kept up-to-date, particularly for contracts, extensions and amendements;
- Meticulously name and classify each file/document stored in computer, to insure easy access;
- Follow up with field and office staff for any missing documents and make sure that all required documents are fully completed, by creating excel sheet database (Checklist) – to ensure proper follow up and report any missing documents.
- Archive and file all HR and Administrative documents;
- Prepare the required documents in case of external/internal audit, under supervision of the line supervisor;
- Maintain database of all performance evaluation and follow up within the base on pending performance evaluations;
- Keep the attendance sheets file up-to-date and produce a weekly attendance report.
Qualifications and Experience :
- High school certificate with at least one year experience in Archiving.
Skills and Competencies:
- A logical mentality plus executive skills to administer variety of responsibilities;
- The skill to effort together independently and within a team;
- Good IT skilfulness and having the talent to give precisely concentration to details;
- Excellent with archival management;
- Outstanding organizational, communication and prioritization skills;
- A good skill of spoken and written English;
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Planning & Organizing
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English ( PDF , Word format ) , Clearly mention the position you have applied for in the subject while submitting your application, to email@example.com latest by 11th December 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted