Ended HR Assistant
HR Assistant (Short term)– Based in Taiz
The HR Assistant will be responsible for performing key human resource support duties such as filing personnel documents preparing and filing short term and volunteers records, processing leave requests, updating leave, recruitment and training trackers and participating in the recruitment and orientation of junior staff.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: HR Coordinator
Budget Responsibilities: N/A
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Monitor staff attendance. Ensure that leave tracker is updated on a regular basis and information shared with HR Coordinator
- Assisting in preparation of personnel file document tracker (Tool)
- Scanning new HR documents
- Scanning and sorting all short term ,contracts and volunteers agreements.
- Prepare vetting requests for new staff , short term employees , consultants and volunteers and prepare contracts and volunteer agreements and ensure that the recruitment process of short term employees and volunteers are corresponding to Save the Children rues and regulations.
- Assist HR Coordinator in the process of collecting CVs , Calling candidates, coordinating with Country Office and other SCI offices for written tests and interview, and following up approval of recruitment documents with Country Office
- Maintain confidentiality and safety of all personnel and recruitment documents.
- Comply with all relevant Save the Children policies and procedures with respect to child protection, health and safety, equal
- Other duties that may from time to time be requested by the HR Coordinator.
- Comply with Save the Children policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- INGO experience in HR.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Windows OS.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- High integrity and the ability to work with confidential information.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen.
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guarding Policy and Reference Checking Process.
Interested candidates should apply via HR assistant –short term Application form
The deadline for receiving applications is 6/12/2018
Note: please send with your CV, the reference Request form which you could down load it form the link bellow: