Information Technology Assistant
CARE International is currently seeking an Information Technology Assistant. He/ She will managing the daily Information Technology functions and Management Information System in a medium sized office.
Information Technology Assistant
The Information Technology Assistant reports to the Information Technology Specialist. He/ She will responsible for managing the daily Information Technology functions and Management Information System in a medium sized office.
Provide Support to the Country Office Information Technology Infrastructure:
- Recommend changes to network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Assist in designing, configuring solutions for data backup and security.
- Assist in designing, configuring solutions for a secured remote access to CARE’s LAN or server.
- Assist in developing and maintaining CARE Yemen website and provide updated information to the regional CARE website.
Provide Support to the Country Office and Field Offices Information Technology Function:
- Work with Information Technology specialist and senior management to propose, agree and deliver Information Technology service to all staff in the Country Office
- Support sub-offices outside of Sana’a to meet their Information Technology needs, which may include supporting the selection of local Information Technology service support providers and working with them to best serve the needs of such offices.
Provide Information Technology Maintenance and Information Recovery- Country Office and Field Offices:
- Assist in developing information systems of CARE business operations and core information systems like Human Recourse and admin.
- Collect and administer the data entry of information systems in the initial steps of information system implementation.
- Respond to CARE’s staff requests for maintenance or Information Technology consultancies.
- Assist to configure, and test networking software.
- Assist in managing the server and information backup.
Conduct Staff Information Technology Training and Provide Reporting:
- Provide basic training to new staffs on Information Technology policy and existing Information Technology equipment use.
- Report to the Information Technology specialist
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Information Technology.
- Strong English language skills & native speaker of the Arabic language.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Technology infrastructure planning, development, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to act independently in a self-directed manner and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent with computer skills.
- High integrity.
- Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal skills and patience.
- Able to work under pressure as part of a busy team.
- Organization and Planning Skills.
- Demonstrable commitment to gender-sensitive practices.
Interested applicants should send a CV and a cover letter (English) by December 15th 2018 to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Information Technology Assistant – Sana’a’. Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.