Ended Final Evaluation Consultant
Final evaluation - Country Office
The evaluation will be an end of program evaluation to assess the performance a SC implemented Lifesaving health, nutrition, WASH and protection interventions for conflict-affected population in Yemen. The lessons learnt from this evaluation will be used to inform SC’s current and future programs. Objectives and questions on the evaluation will be formulated following the Core Humanitarian Standards on Quality and Accountability (CHS) commitments.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Review project documents
- Submit the inception report.
- Development and review of data collection tools.
- Ensure data collection, entry and analysis.
- Debrief on preliminary findings at both field office and country office
- Submission of the draft evaluation report for review – as per SC format.
- Submission of final evaluation report and datasets
- Dissemination of findings to experts and national stakeholders.
- Seek clearance, authorization and approvals from all relevant authorities
- An advanced university degree in public health/ health systems management or related health field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in the area of health, nutrition or WASH (and Child Protection).
- Technical expertise in evaluation, preferably integrated interventions mainly health, nutrition and WASH programs in chronic emergency contexts;
- Previous experience in M&E, including conducting end of project evaluations for large-scale projects
- Thorough understanding of data collection methods
- Strong skills in quantitative and qualitative methods
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in Arabic (preferred) is an added advantage;
- Experience/knowledge on gender sensitive programming
All CVs to be sent through our account email@example.com
“Please mention the Position and Duty Station on your email Subject”
This position is open to Yemeni nationals only
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in YemeAll applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.