Ended M&E Assistant
Duty Station: Ibb Office
International Medical Corps (“IMC”) is a non-profit, non-political international organization that provides medical relief, nutrition, health care training, and development programs
Under the guidance and supervision of the M&E Officer, the M&E assistant will handle the monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning in the means of field monitoring, evaluating the performance of the staff and the service provided.
The M&E assistant assist in consolidating and following up on corrective actions set by program team following monitoring and verifications findings. Also, the M&E Assistant will also handle the complaint and feedbacks mechanism and will ensure all the issues received are followed up and resolved on timely manner. As needed the field M&E Assistant will attend any meetings with the stakeholder and partners to facilitate and M&E activities in the field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Field monitoring and verification visits conducted to ensure that all activities are implemented according to the project implementation plans.
- Assist in consolidating and following up on corrective actions set by program team following monitoring and verifications findings.
- Monthly/Weekly meetings with program officers/managers review verification findings and set corrective actions.
- Interview with beneficiaries to receive feedback on the quality of service provided by IMC.
- Review meetings with the health workers to revise data against the registration book.
- Verification of monthly reports shared by the program team.
- Maintain a functioning database that reflects monthly reports into the project.
- Maintain a functioning data entry forms that is a mirror of the health facilities monthly reports.
- Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse: Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.
- Compliance & Ethics: Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.
- Reporting to: M&E Officer
- directly supervise: M&E Officer
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of varied clerical/administrative responsibilities.
- Solid computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Good experience in field work and good knowledge of IMC work.
- Demonstrated experience performing clerical and administrative duties with speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with an attention to detail and professionalism in all communications.
- Good interpersonal Skills and communication skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and English
“International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability or status as a veteran.”
Candidates need to submit their CVs to IMC-TaizHR@internationalmedicalcorps.org and also need to write the title of the position they are applying for in the "email subject line"