Data Entry Clerk This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CARE International in Yemen
Accounting Data Entry will be responsible for entering data and uploading expenses in the CARE online financial system PeopleSoft for both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. She/he has to be very accurate and be able to follow CARE Financial Policy.
Position: Data Entry Clerk.
The Position summary:
Book all the financial transactions in PeopleSoft online accounting system (Bank and Cash). Checking system attachments Vs vouchers. Maintain the quality and the accuracy of the Financial Documents.
The Main Responsibilities:
- Record expenses in PeopleSoft using Accounts Payable module.
- Maintaining Accounts Receivable (regular deposits).
- Make sure the description in PeopleSoft is clear and reflects the purpose of the expense.
- Enter data and codes from source documents to PeopleSoft accurately.
- Ensure clear and complete scanned copies of all supporting documents and attach in PeopleSoft before submitting for approval.
Filing and Documentation:
- Stamp invoices, receipts and supporting documents taking in consideration the Donors’ required stamps.
- Filing hard and soft copies of supporting documents.
- Ensure compliance with CARE’s and Donors’ financial guidelines.
- Translate the Invoices and Receipts from Arabic to English.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Accountant / AFO.
- Support other members of the finance team to conduct their duties during their absence (leave, sick leave, travel etc.).
- Fresh Graduate Bachelor Degree of Accounting.
- Knowledge about filing and safeguarding important documents.
- Knowledge of double entry accounting.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to work under pressure as part of a busy team.
- Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal skills and patience.
Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects.
Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The only way to apply for a position with CARE is through the application system link that starts with careyemis.org/Apply that is shared in the advert of YemenHR.com or the formal newspaper. Furthermore, any recruitment or hiring correspondences would be through CARE official email addresses as in this example: email@example.com .
CARE DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل