Ended Sales Executive
MOPC LOGISTIC is a Freight forwarding company based in Dubai-UAE andIt's branch in Yemen. We offer flexible services in land , air, & sea freight forwarding with complete logistics management. We are committed to provide economical and efficient logistic services to our clients helping their business to become more profitable and competitive in the global market. We have a global network which will provide you access to industry benchmarking, networking among your peers, cutting edge thought leadership, informative and insightful roundtable discussions and events.
- Maintain and expand business in the assigned area.
- Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients.
- Expands existing or current customer base by recognizing and involving top cargo agents within the area.
- Create awareness of all the products and services in the area to magnify market influence and generate future sales.
- Develop sales network and price structure to attain targets and increase revenues.
- Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other administrative tasks may include some required budget assistance; payment processing, personnel activities, and staff scheduling.
- Strictly following company guidelines and policies.
- Prepare Sales activities reports such as Sales performance report.
- negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- record sales and order information and entering figures into a computer system
- represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Team leading
- Dealing and having relationships with NGO's
- Excellent Sales skills local & International
- five years experiences in the same filed
- Experience with NGO, and Public institution
- Able to set strategic work plan.
- Hard working and can do multi tasks.
- Must possess a complete understanding of cargo operations
- Solving problem skill.
- Excellent communication and building relationship.
- High motivated, disciplined and compliance.
- Excellent customer service mindset.
Computer Skill: MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. Power Point, Email, Internet
To apply for this position please send your CV With cover letter to ( email@example.com)