Ended HR Officer (System)
HR Officer (System) - Country Office
The purpose of this role to ensure effort reporting is completed timely manner and staff monthly timesheet reviewed and completed in due time. This role will be closely working with Finance department regarding cost allocation.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Ensure smooth ER roll out in Yemen Program.
- Ensure that all staff is able to understand how to complete timesheet and provide training as necessary.
- Support staff to submit timesheet correctly and timely through coaching and training when needed.
- Ensure staff data is aligned with finance/Agresso data
- Ensure that queries related to timesheets is handled in timely manner.
- Work side-by-side with finance to provide coding guidelines to staff in CO and field offices.
- Regular follow up with finance department regarding cost allocation and update staff accordingly.
- Run ER reports regularly and at month-end to oversee ER progress in the country and to check any errors/mismatches between HRIS and Agresso.
- Send regular reminders to staff and escalate issues where needed.
- Follow up with field HR/superuser to complete offline timesheets (those not submitted through ER system).
- Review offline timesheets and submit them to finance.
- Collecting updated annual leave data from field offices to run annual reconciliation tool
Human Resources Information System
- Update HRIS regularly to maintain up-to-date employee data
- Add joiners, terminate leavers and insert any HR events within the CO and field offices.
- Maintain an up-to-date tracker for new joiners, create their staff IDs and communicate them with finance to ensure staff data are matching between both
- Make sure any events in HRIS is according to correct documents
- Run daily reports to look for then fix any errors in HRIS.
- Contact RO/Center when needed
- Register new employees the attendance/fingerprint system.
- Run monthly arrival/departure reports to be submitted to head of departments
- Ensure the efficiency of the system and escalate issues to service provider where needed
- Ensure that all queries from auditors are responded and handled in timely manner in close coordination with field offices and Finance department
- Prepare and update reports as requested including but not limited to (family relation tracker, staffing list, attendance report).
- Comply with all relevant Save the Children policies and procedures with respect to child protection, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies.
- Ensure personal awareness and adherence to Save the Children policies and procedures, particularly but not limited to the Child Safeguarding Policy,
- Bachelor degree in business or administration related studies
- Professional proficiency at English and Arabic
- Desirable working experience of at least one year in HR/Finance positions (similar positions, e.g. HR Assistant etc)
- Desirable experience other NGOs
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel and Internet)
- High integrity and the ability to work with confidential information.
- The ability to multi-task and deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
All CVs to be sent through our account email@example.com
“Please mention the Position and Duty Station on your email Subject”
This position is open to Yemeni nationals only
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in YemeAll applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.