Ended Medical Sales Supervisor
Alwaleed Company for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Supplies
About the Job
We are currently recruiting for a national company in Yemen,Sana'a, an Sales Supervisor with a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, minimum of 5 years experience in this field. Good knowledge of the day-to-day operations of the sales functions and duties
In any setting, the process of selling involves contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, persuading them that your products or services (rather than those of competitors) can best satisfy those needs; closing the sale by agreeing the terms and conditions; and providing an after-sales service. As a medical sales representative, you'll do all of this and more.
Duties often include:
- arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
- making presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue;
- organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
- building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.);
- keeping detailed records of all contacts;
- reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager. Generally, medical sales executives have their own regional area of responsibility and plan how and when to target health professions;
- regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;
- maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
You will need to show:
- excellent communication skills;
- Experience and skill in the field of business correspondence, communication and negotiation with foreign companies
- an outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values;
- confidence and persistence;
- patience and self-motivation;
- analytical and planning skills;
- a flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and drug formularies;
- strong teamwork and networking skills;
- commercial and business awareness.
- A driving licence is essential.
Highly motivated, ambitious & enthusiastic candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree of medical profession or science or master .
- Experience at least 5 years.
Those who wish to apply for the job ,Please send the CVs to the following email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please mention the job title in the email subject.
The Deadline is 6-2-2019