Ended HR Assistant
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Contract type : Open Ended
Number of Posts : 1 Post
Duty Station Sanaa
HR Assistant 2 assists the Finance & Administration Manager or the HR Manager in carrying out administrative work and preparing and updating documents for delivering HR services, in line with the ICRC’s and delegation’s policies and the applicable laws and regulations
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Provides general secretarial and administrative support (updating staff files and contracts, handling correspondence, registration and filing, etc.).
- Provides administrative follow-up for recruitment and training activities.
- Ensures that information on HR issues under their responsibility is shared with the rest of the delegation or sub-delegation.
- Keeps records (e.g. absences) and ensures that HR data is of good quality and kept up to date, particularly regarding salary.
- Carries out procedures related to local HR practice, taxes and social security.
- May assist local or regional learning and development staff with administrative work.
- High school or professional diploma.
- Good command (written and spoken) of English.
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Professional Experience Required
- 4–5 years’ experience in a similar field.
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
- Letter of Motivation in English
- C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating in the subject line: HR Assistant
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 15.01.2019