Ended Data Entry
National Staff Position
Position: Data Entry
Job site: Mukalla
Report to: DC coordinator
Status: Full-time Staff
Project: Enhancing protection and assistance to refugees and asylum seekers in the Southern Region - Yemen
The Data Entry is responsible for processing, management and reporting of case management data regarding: the identification and assessment of GBV, CP and PWSN cases.
Main Responsibilities of the Data Entry:
- Fill the weekly report (databases) with the data regarding: the identification and assessment.
- Check reports from lawyers and liaise with the team to make the necessary corrections if needed.
- Collect and manage databases professionally: data collection, insertion.
- Collaborate with the legal network coordinator to provide information for the monthly and ad hoc reports;
- Update on a weekly basis the internal databases for all the activities and share it with the legal network Coordinator, PM assistant and Project Manager.
- Prepare/update monthly overview of cases and ensure a regular analysis of this data;
- Assist in providing information and analysis for the bi-annual trend analysis on cases
- Translate any documents related to the activities implementation when requested by the DC coordinator.
- Translate the intake forms (CM) BIA, BID and social assessment from Arabic into English.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and do not disclose any information related to work
- Attend trainings when requested by the Activity Coordinator;
- Any other task requested by the coordinator.
- Hold an BA in social sciences or related fields;
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in data processing and/or data management;
- Familiarity with protection principles, standards and procedures, terminology;
- Native Arabic – EXCELLENT written and spoken English;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent computer skills (proven computer literacy), especially in excel;
- Knowledge of KOBO and ODK programmes for smart tool data collection would be as asset;
- Readiness to commit and adhere to the values, mission and vision of INTERSOS;
- Strong team spirit, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment;
- Excellent analytical skills, observation and analysis capacity;
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks;
- Ability to plan and output oriented;
- Able to ensure quick quality delivery in stressful environment;
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management;
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication and diplomatic skills;
- Practical and problem-solver;
- Ability to deal with heavy work pressure;
- Deadline for submission of application: 15 January 2019
- Documents to be submitted: CV and Motivation Letter (incomplete applications will be not considered), in addition to contact details for minimum 2 reference persons (include position and relation)
- How to send the application: by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (applications delivered by hand will be not considered)