Ended HR Admin Assistant
ZOA is a Netherlands based International NGO which offers RELIEF to people who are affected by conflict or natural disasters. ZOA wants to contribute to a new perspective of HOPE in which people work together for a promising future in dignity and mutual trust. Together with the affected communities, we work on their RECOVERY until they can take care of their livelihoods. ZOA has been operational in Yemen since 2012, mainly focusing on WASH and Food security & Livelihoods interventions in Sana’a, Hajjah, Hodeidah, Al Mahwit and Aden Governorates. ZOA Yemen is a fast growing organisation and has recently opened new offices. ZOA currently seeking for national qualified candidates for:
HR admin assistant Aden – 1 position
The Admin Assistant is positioned as receptionist and secretary at the front desk and assist the area manager and the team with all HR, administrative, and liaison duties that are required. Being the first contact person in the office the HR/admin assistant represents the organisation. s/he should have a friendly and welcoming attitude and represent the ZOA office positively towards visitors and over phone.
- Responsible for data management and record keeping - scanning and filing office documents according to ZOA standards in softcopy and hard copy
- in travel arrangements and bookings
- Ensure proper inventory of office supplies including assets, kitchen supplies and stationary.
- Oversee monthly utility payments for telephone, Internet, electricity, mobiles, and water supply.
- Ensures that the office property portrays a professional image by ensuring timely maintenance, electricity and furniture fixing.
- Ensure payment of lease according to the agreement either for office or for the guest (team) house.
- Follow up on the cleaner daily work and ensure that premises are clean.
- Assist in writing letters, support in translation and take minutes of meetings
- Office supply management: keep record of office and kitchen supplies and ensure proper stock
- Ensure all utilities are functioning and organise repairs where needed
- Support logistic department in follow up on permit issuance for the team to the field and between governorates
- Support the area manager to follow up on sub agreement with local authorities
- Document all communications with authorities
- Keep all HR filing updated and ensure confidentiality of all documents
- Maintain attendance sheets, time sheets of ZOA employees and send to the HR country office
- Ensure all staff are included in the health insurance list
- Update the monthly annual leave record
- Prepare and follow up on short term service contracts
- Assist with scheduling interviews when required
Skills and competencies
- Minimum secondary education completed, diploma in an HR & Admin related fielddesirable
- Fluent Arabic essential with English language skills desirable, both written and spoken
- At least 1 year work experience in administration
- Computer skills and relevant office software packages (MS Office programs, email, accounting)
- Result-oriented approach, initiates but also makes sure that initiatives come to a satisfactory result
- Knows how to prioritize, planning and organizational skills related to work and time management
- Flexible and customer-friendly attitude
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good communicator, both verbal and written
- Willingness to learn and be trained and be challenged to grow
Start date: as soon as possible, contract until 31st of December 2019 with possibility for extension
Please send your cover letter and CV, together with 3 recent references in English with reference to the applied position to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE mention the JOB TITLE + LOCATION in the Subject Field of your email and Please mention your name in the uploading CV
For this job, the title of your email subject must be: HR Admin Assistant Aden
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and only completed applications will be accepted
Deadline for application: 12th of January 2019