Ended Biology Teacher
Employer: Sana'a British School
Position Title: Biology Teacher
Application close: January 15th, 2019
Location: Sana'a, Yemen
Contract duration: Five months (extendable), full time
Starting date: February 2, 2019
Education and Experience:
Bachelor degree in science or related major with 5 years' experience in English Schools/English Sections (Cambridge system teaching methods)
High Fluency in English and Arabic
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan lessons, present information, promote discussion, assess performance and modify learning techniques in the study of Biology for secondary students.
- Instruct students in a classroom setting to expand knowledge of scientific method and biological sciences.
- Encourage active participation and monitor individual student performance to enhance their understanding and master skills and create an environment of success, praise and pride and foster a team spirit, and a warm and caring atmosphere.
- Ensure that the lessons are pupil centered and activity based. Work plans for the same are documented and filed for easy reference.
- Keep records of assessment of knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired by students in all subjects and prepare written reports on students’ progress.
- Determine in consultation with the Head Teacher the educational resources that may be required for the subject assigned.
- Ensure the safety and security of material and equipment in the class assigned and the common equipment of the school.
- Set high standards of behavior, dress, morals, and general conduct and constantly strives to maintain high academic standards.
To apply for this post please submit your covering letter and CV to the below email email@example.com