Senior Compliance Officer
JOB TITLE: Senior Compliance Officer
SALARY: as per Oxfam salary Range for D1 Level
Post holder reports to: Country Compliance Manager
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: No budget responsibility
OXFAM PURPOSE: To work with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering in the world.
The position will help in further enhancement & streamlining of rules & guidelines in program implementation and ensure all Oxfam programs comply with Oxfam policies and procedures, donor requirement and local laws.
2. Risk Management, Monitoring and Compliance:
• Once methodology for programmatic checks is determined, ensure field compliance monitors carry out compliance checks on a regular and appropriate basis, and share regular reports on findings with Oxfam management and other relevant parties.
• Participate in the design, planning, implementation and monitoring of the contractual aspects of project.
• Work with country office & filed offices management to resolve internal audit findings and establish controls recommended , providing regular updates to management on progress towards such controls.
3. Partners Management & Grant Management:
• Provide regular support to program and finance staff in the oversight of partners/sub- recipient
• Provide regular support, capacity building, and/or training to partners/sub-recipients to ensure program activities are implemented in accordance with donor regulations;
• Provide in-person and remote capacity building and/or training to partners in financial management, reporting and compliance
• Monitor reporting, accountability and internal controls for prime project implementation. 4.Procurement:
• Conduct and document the Oxfam Offer Verification Process;
• Review documentation around supply chain management including warehouse management (this includes the quality of deliverables).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• University degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in relevant field (e.g. Audit, Finance, Management, International Development, etc.).
• 3 years of experience in audit & compliance is preferred with humanitarian response INGos background.
• Effective verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, organizational, and prioritization skills
• Proven experience in fraud investigation and reporting
• Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members
• Experience with emergency response programs and staff training and mentoring is preferred.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic are required.
Please Interested candidates are kindly requested to visit our website below for More details about post and apply through post application: