Ended Data Entry
Position: Data entry
Duration: 6 months,
About the foundation
Yemen Development foundation (YDF) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with long of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for internally displaced people (IDPs)
YDF advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, protection, legal assistance, water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
YDF has approximately committed and competent employees involved in projects across more than four governorates. In addition, YDF runs one of the largest IDPs projects (NFIs & ESKs, protection) over the governorate funded by UNHCR.
YDF is seeking for the post of (Data Entry) under community center manager supervision with the below tasks and responsibilities.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fill the weekly report (databases) with the data regarding: the identification and assessment.
- Collect and manage databases professionally: data collection, insertion.
- Collaborate with all department to provide and finilize information for the monthly and database system.
- Update on a weekly basis the internal databases for all the activities and share it with the heads of programs.
- Prepare/update monthly overview of cases and ensure a regular analysis of this data;
- Assist in providing information and analysis for the bi-annual trend analysis on cases
- Translate any documents related to the activities implementation when requested by the program manager.
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and do not disclose any information related to work
- Attend trainings when requested by the Activity Manager;
- Ensuring that the data recorded on the data collection forms is entered onto the specific database completely and accurately.
- Identifying any problems with the database and taking appropriate action in discussion with the line supervisor.
- Maintaining adequate records, keeping an up to date filing system.
- Ensuring that appropriate security measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to data, in accordance with organization security regulations.
- Photocopying documents for dissemination / circulation.
- Any other task requested by the manager.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Qualification degree in related areas (IT, Information system …...etc.)
- Three years relevant working experience.
- S/he should have an extensive experience in diffusion strategies and techniques, Data entry, documentation, publication, and audio-visual material preparation in relation to conservation and development fields.
- S/he should possess excellent writing, editing, and speaking skills in both English and Arabic.
- S/he should be well versed in the latest electronic publishing and graphics methods.
- Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication, social, and interpersonal skills
- S/he must be well versed in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Arabic language typing.
- S/he must be fluent in both spoken and written Arabic and English languages.
Candidates need to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline of receiving the application will be: Thrusday, 17th Jan 2019,
Only short list will be selected for the further steps,