- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Co-ordinate and facilitate with all departments and outside persons
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for MD
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare Cash/Check requests or financial using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Establish & maintain professional relationship within and outside the company
- Handle incoming mails as well as other materials and reports to Managing Director.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Manage inventory of office supplies and stationary;
- Manage the availability of meeting rooms and material resources
- Perform all task assigned if need.
- Fluently in English.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office ( Word-Excel-Powerpoint-….etc)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Tendes preparation skills.
All CVs should be sent to the email below : Info@opal-group.co