Ended Project Assistant
Project Assistant (OFDA) Short term – Sana’a
To support OFDA project in the daily work that will be assigned by Sector managers and Project Director, following directives in a support role. This might include handling details related to surveys, collecting reports, keeping project management tracking systems updated.
Key areas of accountability:
- Provide project with support (e.g. filing, emailing and data entry)
- Help sector managers and program director fill out paperwork to different departments.
- Work closely with support departments and follow up
- Arrange trainings and workshop in close collaboration with Administration team
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity.
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met.
- Help discern requirements and assign tasks to team members
- Consolidate the received papers from the program managers with SC field offices.
- Prepare and executing the meeting presentations and meeting minutes.
- Track all means of verifications (supporting documents) for program achievements within the one drive system.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Must hold relevant degree (preferred Bachelor) in business or administration related studies Preferable work experience with NGOs in Yemen
- Very Good level of both spoken and written English
- Desirable working experience and fair background in medical
- Good knowledge with administration work including experience in Microsoft software.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other departments
- Ability to work under pressure
- High integrity and the ability to work with confidential information.
All CVs to be sent through our account firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open to Yemeni nationals only
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.