Ended Accounting Manager
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
· Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
· Oversee accounting department employees, including accountants and the accounting assistants.
· Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
· Undertake research into pricing, competitors, and factors affecting performance.
· Influence and control income, cash flow and expenditure.
· Ability to manage budgets.
· Track the company's financial status and performance to identify potential areas of improvement.
· Seek out methods that could minimize company’s financial risk.
· Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
· Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
· Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
· Present financial reports to board members, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
· Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software that will be used for financial purposes.
· Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
· Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Skills and Qualifications:
· At least a Graduate B/A in Finance is required.
· More than 5 years of experience in a finance role.
· Leadership skills and experience in employee management.
· Understanding of data privacy standards.
· Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Public speaking skills and a deep understanding of business principles and practices.
· Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, planning skills, research skills and analytical skills.
· Critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills.
· Computer skills, multi-tasking abilities, integrity and honesty.
- If you meet the requirements and are interested in this job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to write the title of the position you are apply for in the email subject. Any application without a clear subject indicating the position or name will not be considered.