· Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
· Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
· Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
· File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
· Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
· Develop and maintain a filing system.
· Frequently check the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
· Prepare company travel arrangements.
· Document expenses and hand in reports.
· Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
· Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
· High degree of multi-tasking ability and time management capability.
· Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant is better.
· Integrity and professionalism
· A High School diploma at the very least.
· Computer Skills: MS Office
- If you meet the requirements and are interested in this job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to write the title of the position you are apply for in the email subject. Any application without a clear subject indicating the position or name will not be considered.