Ended Software Engineers
Open-Alt is looking for experienced Software Engineers interested in joining our company and working as members of a cross functional agile team . Team members will be delivering business / government solutions, including e-Government service platforms, ERP, CRM, Document Management, and Call Centers.
Open-Alt is headquartered in Sana'a, Yemen.
We are looking for full-stack engineers because individual product teams are responsible for their entire product's infrastructure, including backend, frontend, devops, and testing. Areas of knowledge / experience we're looking for include:
- Software development with flexibility to develop using different programming languages (Python, PHP, Java... etc). With good understanding of the MVC pattern
- Web application development using JQuery , HTML5, CSS
- Quality assurance to insure the quality delivery of features, creation and execution of test plans, clear bug reports
- Database engineering insuring strong data structures supporting modules and screens and proper database documentation including table relation diagrams and data dictionary updates
- User experience (UX) design and User Interface Design (UI) with strong graphic design, user research, personas creation, wireframes design and interactive prototypes as well as testing designs capabilities
- DevOps with experience in development, testing and deployment technologies for developing automated CI/ CD pipelines and how to deploy and use known DevOps tools.
- Familiarity with working in Agile environments (preferably Scrum).
Candidates need to be residents of Sana'a city and willing to go trough acceptance testing (psychometric and technical) and face-to-face interviews.
Please send your CV to email@example.com