Ended Deputy Sales and Marketing Manager
- · Maintain and expand business in the assigned area.
- · Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients.
- · Create awareness of all the products and services in the area to magnify market influence and generate future sales.
- · Develop sales network and price structure to attain targets and increase revenues.
- · Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- · Other administrative tasks may include some required budget assistance; payment processing, personnel
- activities, and staff scheduling.
- · Strictly following company guidelines and policies.
- · Prepare Sales activities reports such as Sales performance report.
- · negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- · represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- · Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- · Team leading
- · Dealing and having relationships with NGO's
- · Excellent Sales skills local & International
- · five years experiences in the same field
- · Experience with NGO, and Public institution
- · Able to set strategic work plan.
- · Hard working and can do multi tasks.
- · Solving problem skill.
- · Excellent communication and building relationship.
- · High motivated, disciplined and compliance.
- · Excellent customer service mindset.
- · Computer Skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
· If you meet the requirements and interested in this job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
· You need to write the title of the position you apply for in email subject, Any application without clear subject indicate to the position name will be excluded.