Ended Deputy General Manager
Brief Job Description: We are looking for an experienced Deputy General Manager for a Pharmaceutical Company to supervise and control strategic and business aspects of the company. The Deputy General Manager will be the second in command, constantly cooperating with the general manager, and will also be essential in the development of the vision within the company. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human resources aspect of the company in perspective.
- · Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with both short-term and long-term objectives.
- · Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
- · Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- · Make high-quality investment decisions helping the business advance and increase profits.
- · Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- · Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- · Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
- · Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- · Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- · Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
- Computer Skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- · Proven experience as Deputy General Manager or another managerial position.
- · Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- · Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- · Familiarity with diverse business functions such as Marketing, PR, Finance etc.
- · In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management’s best practices.
- · An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- · Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- · Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
· If you meet the requirements and are interested in this job please send your CV to email@example.com
· You need to write the title of the position you are apply for in the email subject. Any application without a clear subject indicating the position or name will not be considered.