Area Administrative Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CARE International in Yemen
CARE International is currently seeking an Area Administrative Assistant. She/ He will undertake and complete all admin tasks and requirements, provide admin support services to staff and to project activities.
Job Title: Area Administrative Assistant
The Area Administrative Assistant reports to Area Admin Officer. He\She is responsible to provide support to the project office and for the day-to-day office administration.
Provide Reception and Secretarial duties: -
- Answering telephone, taking the messages, greeting guests, handling inwards and outgoing mail and faxes, making international phone calls and make sure of recording all the mails & faxes in daily record books as needed.
- Ensure that Record of stationery usage for monthly orders (photocopy papers, flipcharts papers, stationery for workshops and for office. etc.)
- Update the office contact database and mailing lists
- Support staff during the preparation of meetings and workshops as needed (Stationery, refreshments, lunch etc.)
- Liaising with supply companies for the maintenance of other office equipment, such as telephone system, fax machine and photocopier machine.
File documents and maintain the filing system:
- Maintain proper filing systems, ensuring documents are easily accessible as needed
- Archiving and library maintenance.
Typing/ photocopying documents and reports:
- Typing documents and data entry when required.
- Photocopying and binding documents as required.
- Translate documents and correspondence.
- Ensure that all forms in the pigeon holes are always available and updated.
Travel Coordination and Logistical Support:
- Provides support for travel booking such as ticketing, accommodation and transportation.
Cash Management and maintain inventory:
- Make Orders and payments for Office Expenses.
- Maintain checks log sheet.
- Clearing Advances.
- Maintain property register and physical check.
- Keep up to date record of assets and projects inventory (data base).Required
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Minimum one-year experience in relevant field
- Familiarity with procurement procedures and/or financial management
- Previous experience in an INGO work.
- Well organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل