Ended Medical Sales Representative (2)
Maeen International Pharma (MIF) based in Sana’a, Yemen. It is subsidiary company originating from the leading group called Maeen Group, which established in 2008. It has three branches in Yemen-, Aden, Mukalla and Hodeidah. In addition, has since become the leading group in Yemen, which earning a solid reputation and trust of customers in various sectors.
Medical Sales Representative
Contract type : One year extendable
Level of Post : B2
Number of Candidates: 2
Duty Station : Sana`a
A medical representative's job is to promote and sell the company products, whether that is pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
- Develop a monthly work plan and divide it into a weekly and daily work program
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
- make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
- organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- keep detailed records of all contacts
- reach, and if possible exceed, annual sales targets
- win new customers, as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones
- plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- analyses sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- monitor competitor activity and competitors' products
- keep up to date with new developments in the NHS, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly
- develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular areas.
- Tact and good talk with customers,
- Communication skills and ability to build relationships with different clients.
- High ability to memorize and remember not to omit
- Speed of knowing and know the best ways to convince the client of the product or service provided by the company.
- Bear the pressures of work.
- Ability to promote, persuade and marketing
- Possessing very high skills in communication and communication with others
- Have a permanent smile
- Be a first class speaker with tact in dealing with others as well as being able to listen
- Flexibility in dealing with problems and mobilizing efforts towards solving them in an optimal manner.
- Trust and loyalty to the place where he/she works.
- Possess high accounting and financial capabilities.
- A driving license is essential.
- High leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree of medical profession, science, or master.
- Experience at least 3 years.
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV, Clearly mention the position you have applied for in the subject while submitting your application, to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 28th February. 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Females are encouraged to apply.